Monday, November 12, 2012

REGIMEN

Regimen - a way of life, a plan, a daily, weekly, or monthly step-by-step, day-by-day routine.


Everyone should create a regimen that works for them!  Having healthy hair, skin, and health just doesn't happen, it's the result of proper care.
A hair care routine can consist of:
Shampoo - Conditioner - Styling
 
A skin care routine:
cleansing & moisturising
 
A healthy routine:
fruits - vegetables - exercise

The key is sticking to it! for some of us it's getting started....  Do I have a regimen, I do now! but it was the result of waiting for something bad to happen. 

First, my hair care regimen is the result of thinning hair, second, I developed a skin care regimen after waiting until I had adult acne! Last, my health care regimen is the result of being diagnosed with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes 

The negative of the 3 is only 2 can be eliminated, (hair & skin), my health is something I will have the rest of the my life, but I can help to control it by eating healthy and exercise.  At times, I wonder would it matter I'm already on prescription, the answer is YES, taking control now will help me live a longer healthier life.

The positive my regimen cleared up my acne, my hair is no longer thin, and my blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes are under control and have been for the past year.

Do you have a regimen?

No comments:

Post a Comment