Friday, November 2, 2012

Products (part 2)

Shampoo ( I wash weekly with Neutrogena; Monthly I use Giovanni or Kinky Curly Come Clean)


Conditioners..(before washing I detangle/prepoo with Tresemme or Suave)
 

Deep Conditioners ( I deep condition with plastic cap; under a dryer for 30min. after every wash)


Leave-in

I APPLY MY LEAVE IN AFTER EACH DEEP CONDITIONER; MY LEAVE-IN CONSISTS OF A MIXTURE OF CONDITIONER AND OIL AND ALOE VERA JUICE.

Moisture's (I apply moisture to my hair as needed; in addition to Blue Magic and Shea Moisture I have a Shea butter mixture as a leave-in which consist of Shea butter and oils)

SHEAMOISTURE 12OZ CNT&HBSCS HR GEL

Leave in - my leave-in are always mix with oil

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Conditioner/Detangler - 8 oz         

Oils



Gels (use as needed)
Protein treatments..( I do this protein treatment twice a month)

No comments:

Post a Comment