Monday, October 1, 2012

1 in 3: Length Retention Challenge

Ladies,

The winter is approaching and what best way to get your hair ready for the winter!!!!
PROTECTIVE HAIR STYLES.... protective styles keep your hair protected from the elements and experience less breakage. 

So, how do we do that, by protecting the ends of your hair!  That's it!

Today, I will be participating in a "1 in 3 Length Retention Challenge" the goal is to retain 1/3 to 1/2 an inch in 31 days.

For this month I will be wearing box braids extensions that I already had for a month now. (see pic below....)
For more information on the challenge guidelines, please visit  HEALTHY HAIR AND BODY
  Healthy Hair & Body is a blog that I have been following for the past year now and have learned so much about my own hair and how to care for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment